Saturday, December 15, 2012

Still On The Brighter Side.

Is it too early to round up everything that's happened to me this year?

For a start, January of 2012 was rough for me. You know, dealing with a recent break-up, figuring out what to do next, rebuilding myself for the rest of the year. Those things. I spent the next month still trying to do that and I just seemed to fail. Each. And. Every. Time. March came along and started off pretty well. I turned my cheek, and the odds were at my favor. It was a great month, although I forgot what went down. All I know is: it was great.

Now, summer. It was DRAMA from then on. It was all of my fault, really. Thanks to my laziness and lack of time management, my school requirements weren't done on time which caused me to cry in front of my adviser, begging and pleading. It was humiliating. Worst moment ever. On the plus side, I got to tour around Manila and Tagaytay. So it was like the candy treat after my appointment to the dentist. A traumatizing, scar-leaving appointment. Ooooh, and it was also the time I finally realized I was fat and started to adjust my diet. Look at me now! Still fat. Kind of. Stop judging me.

Aaaaaand June arrived, which only meant one thing: School Year! Yes, that time of the year where we go to school excited, peeing our pants, and rolling around like potatoes looking for our other potato friends. The rest of the school year was fine. Like most students, I just went because of my friends. Cliche.

And now it's December. Another year will be ending, and I still have unresolved problems. Oh well, there's still 2013, right? Things are a little confusing lately, but I'll make through it. 'Got to love 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment