Monday, December 10, 2012

In case you didn't know because potatoes.

Not closing the door after entering/exiting is a pet peeve. Vanilla is a drug. I adore mirrors. I love cats, and so should you. I consider myself half-talented.  I have a runny nose, every-flipping-morning. I have asthma. 26  Triangles, brah. Tattoos! Undercuts are cool. I was 1st honor when i was in kindergarten! I'm more of a giver, than a taker. Numbers hate me. My ankles never stop clicking/cracking. I also like to be quiet and timid. My laughter and handwriting depends on my mood. Blue. Being weird, duh. Hopeless romantic, pssh. Pancakes are still the best. Guy Directioner. I draw when I'm depressed. I have yet to master walking like a normal person. I'm vain. Maker of weird noises and faces. Mood swings are frequent. Rainy days and cold days are the happy pills. I want to be a brace-face. Awkward conversations. A sunrise will always be better than a sunset. Nothing of me is original. Eyes are the first things I notice. Scribbling is a passion. I love to listen because the potatoes are DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment