Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An Open Letter.

Every ounce of my being at this very moment is filled with fear and regret. To the person I've hurt, I am sorry. You may not think of this as much, but this comes with sincerity and hope. I am disappointed at myself for letting this happen. It should have never come down to this point. I understand if you never want to talk to me again, I deserve that. Please, never forget that I will still care and will continue to make a fool out of myself just to get your attention. I am that determined. I miss you. We miss you. You were hanging on by a thread, and what I did just cut it all off. You never know what to do anymore. I can sense your fragile heart, your flimsy soul, trying so hard to laugh, trying so hard not to break down at any moment. It's hard being around you and not having the power to even approach you because what comes first in my mind are the things I did, or did not do. They stop me. I'll try my best to muster every bit of courage and confidence I have to formally talk to you. I should have thought about it carefully. You don't deserve a person like me but at one point, you gave me a gleaming hope that something so wonderful could happen twice. I'm still working on that. Please don't get annoyed by this, it's the closest way I can get these thoughts out of my head. If you want to talk, let us. Things will never be the same way again, but I'm positive we can work on the things among us. 


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment