Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Last 12 Minutes.

Half asleep, contemplating whether or not to tell you how I really feel. Sometimes it's like I'm the only one who truly loved, and still loves you. I'm the only one who understands you and tries to listen to every story you have to tell, regardless of how much sense it doesn't make. I'm one of the people who believe in you and your dreams, how much you want to change, even though you're perfect to me. Always remember that I have never, and never will hold your past against you. There is nothing you could possibly do to make me hate you.

The thing is, I don't want to be selfish and tie you down. If you're happy with another, then your happiness is my happiness; if you'll love me, it'll happen in time.

I do not want to lose you again; you move on too fast. The possibility that I could be a part of your past, something that just happened and left a scar, is an idea I would never want to think of. No. I am learning to accept being one of your close friends. Having time with you without any commitment, no pressure. It's better. These are the things I want to say, but can not. I have yet to gather all my courage to confront you with my emotions.

Maybe I already am a part of your past, I just never noticed because I keep on unconsciously pushing myself to you.

These words shall remain unspoken. Some say it's true love, but what exactly is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment